Thursday, December 30, 2010

#Reverb10 - Gift

Prompt for today:
Gift. This month, gift-giving and gifts can seem inescapable. What's the most memorable gift, tangible or emotional, you received this year?

I feel as if I've received too many gifts this year. Some were tangible and physical, others spiritual and emotional. One thing is for sure, all good things come from Christ. I've been given so many spiritual gifts through my relationship with Jesus. It really is amazing.

But on a tangible note... I got a Kindle for Christmas! It was at the top of my list because...
A. I love to read
B. If I move overseas next year, I won't be able to take my books with me. Sad!
C. I access to over 1.8 million free and classic titles, provided that they're published before 1928. No copyright infringement! Hollaaa!!
D. Did I mention that I'm a nerd...?



I've begun to christen it by reading "The Swiss Family Robinson".
I wanted something light and fun to relax with over break.
So... that was my big Christmas present.
Thanks, mom and dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment