Friday, December 24, 2010

#Reverb10 - Everything's Okay

Prompt for today:
Everything's Okay. What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead?

I really don't think that there were any specific moments in which I knew that "everything" would be okay. And to be realistic, everything in life isn't okay. I think that's the way it's supposed to be. Nothing is ever perfect or figured out. No one has all of their "stuff" together, at least not from where I'm standing.

There's something healthy about being afraid and a wee bit scared. For me, life isn't life without the unknown or some level of uncertainty. I'm a fan of adventure, even if it does scare me.

Sunset tonight in PA. Gorgeous, right? Photo was completely un-retouched.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a stunning photograph! I love sunsets and sunrises. :)

    I agree with you completely, and said a similar thing in my post. I like that you talk about adventure though. Uncertainty really does add to the sense of adventure. :) I forget that that's a good thing sometimes, since I'm so risk averse.

    ReplyDelete