Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Louisville Lovin'

I had a little pre-holiday adventure in Louisville, visiting my best K and her daughter R.
My trip started off very much like this...

Early morning, greeting me after finishing all my finals.
A welcome sight, indeed. 

Followed by a ride in what I affectionately referred to 
as the "toothpaste tube". Tiny plane. 

Apparently, my plane was delayed for no real reason on the runway.
This is how I felt about it.

But soon, I was rewarded with this lovely introductory
view of Louisville. Definitely a wonderful place to explore.

So the trip was completely worth it to see K and R, 
who is quite limber when a piano is involved.

Please look at the cute kiddo, not my crazy hair.
But isn't she cuddly?

Most favorites.

I had a great time, hanging out with K and R. We laughed, cried, encouraged, convicted, and praised the Lord for all the blessings in our lives. I'm praying as his will unfolds in the future. I'm blessed with an amazingly great friendship. And K, I know you read this. I love you lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment