Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Best Deal Ever

Ohhhh Ladies. I have dipped my toes into the fabulousness that is Ebay.
I have just purchased something that is worth over $350+ for just
twenty five dollars. Yes. You have heard that correctly. And what
did I buy? Something that I have had my eyes on for quite some time.
A Bobbi Brown set of makeup brushes. Swoon.
Let's just put it this way: there's twelve brushes in the kit that I bought.
They're worth $20-40 a piece. There's no way that a starving student
like me would be able to afford them.

Normally, I try to avoid math like the plague. But when I calculated my savings (93%!!!)
via Ebay, the offer was too good to pass on. For reals. Math doesn't lie. This purchase
and subsequent glee officially establishes me as one of the girliest girls ever.
But, it's a label that I'm pretty okay accepting.


Please bear with me while I squeal in girlish delight because:
A. I got something that I really wanted 
B. I got an amazing deal (!!!!!!)
C. I wanted a "I'm almost over the hump" present for myself as a reward finishing my finals, 20 page papers, (yes. plural.) and other miscellaneous academic torture devices. 

So there you have it. Ebay. My first time using it. Now, definitely not my last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment