Wednesday, December 15, 2010

#Reverb10 - 5 Minutes

Prompt for today:
5 Minutes. Imagine you will lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember at 2010.

To be honest, there's a lot of stuff that I want to forget about 2010. If I had an erase button, I'd totally use it. But what I do want to remember is this: the Lord is always faithful and He always keeps his promises. I want to remember my trip to England and Paris. So... those are some highlights.

Well... I take that back. I don't want to erase all of my healing in 2010. Now 2009.... I wish I could erase THAT year. Ugh. Too much emotional stuff went down. Glad it's all over and done with. Nails are in the coffin and life is looking a whole lot less painful/strained/angsty. So... the Lord does wonderful things through (sometimes) painful means. It's amazing to look back, seeing my heart in retrospect. God is gracious, lemme tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment