Tuesday, December 7, 2010

#Reverb10 - Community

Prompt for today:
Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011?

I would have to say that I have grown quite fond of UCLA GOC this year. The process has been difficult, as I transitioned from a small and intimate fellowship group. I didn't know anybody when I first started at UCLA GOC and the group was really really big. I felt a little swallowed up. But the Lord has been gracious to me, allowing my brothers and sisters in Christ to encourage me in many awesome ways. It's been amazing to see the church at work in my life. God has been drawing me nearer to himself by using my "uncomfortable"transition. It's honestly been so encouraging to watch.

And in 2011, I hope to continue growing with them. For as long as I'm at UCLA and at Grace, I want to serve and love them with my whole heart. It's been so wonderful to have friends that love Christ and are committed to him. It's been such an encouragement and conviction to my heart. So thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment