Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's Time...

...and now is as good of a time as any...
to introduce my new and shiny blog


I've been anticipating the switch for quite some time,
especially with the changes that will ensue of possibly
moving to France, applying to grad school, graduating from
college, etc.

Since I've started this blog, I've got countless encouragement
and feedback, with over 400+ views per month and subscribers
from all over the world. I am truly humbled. Thank you.

So naturally, that means that this site will no longer be updated....
I'm pretty sure that you already figured that one out...
And because I love my followers and because I don't
want to lose a single one of you, please update your
google readers or whatever to:

www.lesmesaventures.com

And be sure to come visit me, leave comments or just say hello!
It's just the same stuff, just a different/better/awesome-er platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment